CYBERSECURITY & LEADERSHIP - 5 Day Boot Camp (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
WHAT IS SHe CISO Exec.™
SHe CISO Exec.™ is designed with a vision to be a sustainable global training and mentoring platform in information security and leadership. We envisage training and empowering a new generation in the information security talent pool. While this program has a high emphasis on attracting more women to be information security leaders, men too can be a part of the project to be trained in information security, leadership and personal development. The program’s focus is to help bridge the skill gap, diversity gap and the confidence gap by empowering future cybersecurity leaders, that organisations can rely on to conduct business securely. By investing in the right workforce, not only organisations but as a society, we are helping to create the right talent pool and awareness to face fast-evolving cybercrime.
- Committed to bridging the skill gap, diversity gap, confidence gap and empowerment of future information security leaders.
- We aim to create a talent pool of information security savvy leaders that CISO’s (Chief Information Security Officers) in the industry need, to fight the ever-evolving cybercrime epidemic.
This is the first of a series of global events and has already attracted interest from a large number of global organisations and leaders from around the world. We encourage participants from any industry, in the role of CXOs to entrepreneurs, IT Specialists, Information Security and business professionals to take part in our program.
Day 1 (Monday) - Importance Of Security & Risk Management
Day 2 (Tuesday) - Applying Security To Business
Day 3 (Wednesday) - Leadership & Personal Development
Day 4 (Thursday) - Hacking & Security Operations
Day 5 (Friday) – Evaluation & Awards, Business Forum & Cocktails
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- Certification, digital badge and CPD points for participants.
- Expand competency levels and essential knowledge base in cybersecurity and leadership skills.
- Learn from the industry experts to broaden knowledge of security and best practices.
- Access to full 5-day boot camp (speed mentoring, panel discussions, Information Security & leadership sessions, Networking).
- Alumni membership with SHe CISO Exec.
- Discounted further training rates from partners.
- Participants will qualify to sit for the ISO27001 exams or pursue further cybersecurity training.
- Being able to understand the fundamentals of doing business securely.
- Improve marketability in a competitive workforce.
- Show dedication to conducting business securely.
- Empower and educate IT and Security Teams within business.
- Safeguard businesses at any scale with up-to-date vital global standards.
- 5 Day Boot Camp - Admission$650$6500$0
- Security & Risk Management$180$1800$0
- Applying Security To Business$180$1800$0
- Leadership Day$120$1200$0
- Hacking & Security Operations$180$1800$0
- Evaluation & Business Forum$60$600$0